All of the Institute's programs are online, which means basic web and computer proficiency is required.
- Desktop/laptop devices are required for coursework. Mobile devices will be sufficient for conference viewing.
- Desktop/laptop devices must have Windows 7/8/10 or MacOS 10.10 or above and the capability of producing sound via speakers or headphones.
- Mobile devices may be used for viewing content, however, a mobile device cannot replace a desktop/laptop.
- The most recent versions of iOS and Android operating systems are recommended.
- Certification students are required to have audio and video capabilities for office hours and check-in calls.
- Closed Captioning or Transcripts are available
- High-speed Internet connection: Cable, DSL, etc.
- Internet web browser (Firefox 3+, Internet Edge, Safari 3.1+, or Google Chrome)
- Personal email account
- Word processor (MS Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs, etc.)
- PDF reader (Adobe Acrobat Reader or Apple Preview)
LMS Platform Requirements
- Flash 9+
To ensure the deliverability of important emails related to your account, please work with your technology department to whitelist our domain: artsintegration.com